FSD MicroPhototherapy (FSD), an advance light-based treatment, refreshes and revives your skin with the latest in skin care technology. As a one-time treatment, part of a series or an essential element of any facial, your skin will radiate with new health and vitality.
FSD sends gentle pulses of light and heat energy into your skin to bring back the look and feel you thought was gone forever.
- Create a natural, radiant glow
- Homogenized skin tone
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase elasticity
- Stimulate collagen regrowth
- Decrease pore size
This revolutionary non-ablative, non-abrasive procedure requires no down-time or recovery time. Pamper yourself and keep them guessing with healthier, younger looking skin.
For optimum results in correcting sagging skin or skin that lacks firmness, we recommend a series of 6 to 8 treatments twice a week to start, then once a monthly to continue improvement and maintain your new radiance. Results are cummulative so the more frequent the better.
MicroPhototherapy Facial (60 min.) $125
Treatment includes cleansing, exfoliation and hydrating mask.
- Series of 4 $400 ($100 per)
- Series of 8 $680 ($85 per)
- Add-On to any service $75
A non-invasive, non-abrasive treatment, FSD uses LHE MicroPhototherapy to refresh the skin appearance with no anesthesia and no downtime. FSD has earned FDA approval for the clearance of pigmented lesions, lightening age and sun spots. It lessens the affects of climate exposure as it homogenizes skin tone and gives the face a healthy, youthful looking glow.
How is this better than a regular facial?
A traditional facial cannot reach the collagen layer that light can. FSD emits gentle pulses of light and heat to stimulate a healing effect in the collagen layer, causing collagen to react and renew. The addition of heat accelerates collagen renewal and helps open pores for better product absorbency.
What can I expect for results?
An FSD treatment will smooth fine lines and wrinkles, increase elasticity, decrease pore size and create a more even skin tone.
Immediate:Increase in blood circulation
Short Term:A subtle peeling effect, renewed balance between the dry and oily areas of the skin, homogenized skin tone
Long Term: Rejuvenated appearance, better skin texture, fine line reduction, pore size reduction
When will I see results?
Certain results will be almost immediate. But best results can be seen one month after the last session.
How do I get the best results?
We recommend starting with a series of 6-8 facials performed 2 times a week over the course of 1 month. Depending on the condition of your skin, you may need more or less of the recommended treatments.
Results are based on the natural aging process as well as after-care maintenance and procedures. The better you care for your skin, the longer the results will last. We recommend a monthly maintenance session to help maintain and enhance results.
How many visits will I need?
Although you may feel and see results after 1 treatment, 6-8 visits are recommended for the best results.
What will I feel during treatment?
With each train of pulses emitted by FSD, you will feel heat. As the number of pulses increases, heat will also accumulate. This means the number of pulses emitted is directly related to the heat sensation you will feel.
Is it painful?
There should be no real discomfort associated with treatment you do feel slight heat with each pulse. If at any time you feel discomfort, let the technician know and treatment will be adjusted to fit your comfort zone.
Is the light dangerous?
No, the light is similar to a light bulb, only more intense. There are no harmful rays such as x-ray or UV rays.
How long before I can return to my normal
An FSD treatment is a walk-in/walk-out procedure. Mild redness may be experienced by some people but this is to be expected and usually disappears, immediately. There is no recovery time needed unless combined with other facial treatments. However, we do recommend staying out of the sun and/or using sunscreen before and after your FSD treatments.
- Pregnant or lactating
- Have tanned by sun or artificial tanning machine within the last 21 days
- Have a tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Have abnormal skin conditions due to different diseases, conditions (e.g. diabetes) or medicinal intake
- Have a history of skin conditions such as vitiligo or psoriasis in the treatment area
- Have a history of local skin infections
- Have been treated with isotretinoin (Accutane) within the past 6 months
- Have used any medications, herbal preparations or chemicals that cause photosensitivity, within the past 6 weeks. These include, but are not limited to, gold therapy, tetracycline, or sulfa drugs, and certain psychiatric medications. In case of uncertainty regarding photosensitizing side effects, consult their physician.
- Suffer from epilepsy
- Have diseases related to photosensitivity, such as Porphyria, Polymorphic Light Eruption, Solar Urticaria, Lupus and other autoimmune diseases
- Have a history of herpes outbreaks in the treatment area, unless the patient has consulted their physician and received prophylaxis treatment prior to LHE treatment.
- Have a history of skin cancer or radiotherapy treatments within the past 5 years. Will not be treated without their acting physician’s consent.
- Have been on a steroid regimen (i.e. for asthma) over the last 3 months
- Have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, incontinence device, insulin pump, etc.
- Have any other condition which, in the practitioner’s opinion, would make it unsafe to be treated.
If none of the conditions apply to you then you are an excellent candidate for FSD MicroPhototherapy! Please proceed to book your appointment.